Monday, May 9, 2011

Focus

I have been having issues focusing here lately. I am not sure whether it is a result of too much in my head and too little time to execute it all or simply of having too many bad ideas that are wasting my productive time.

I do know, however, that it is at least somewhat the by product of a good thing gone bad. Not very long ago it came to my attention that opportunity is everywhere.

Literally.

This is a good thing. However, I have become bombarded with ideas of varying merit. As a firm believer that merit can really only be measured after actually trying, I have spent a lot of time trying with very little results. Jack of all trades, master of none?


So I need to find focus on one or two worthwhile things, and quit trying to juggle Cat in the Hat style, with the same results, excited cries of "Look what I can do!" followed by the inevitable crash. How does one find balance and focus and still feed their desire for growth and curiosity?

No comments:

Post a Comment